A few things to consider for your next snap-lock Metal Roof Job Or for your Metal needs from Kay Supply:
|Snap Lock||Exposed Screw|
|Metal Shingle||Metal Tiles|
1. Kay supply will deliver roof materials to your job site within 7 days!
How can we deliver in 7 working days* and save you time and money?
We have a roll form machine that rolls out your panels on your job site.
- You reduce your delivery lead time dramatically = more money to you!
Your people do not spend a half day unwrapping and sorting panels.
We roll out your panels and place them on the ground below the roof area they are made for – or hand them up to your installer.
- Shortages are eliminated.
We know that on time delivery can be worth a lot on money to you! Therefore it is very important to us to get product to you as quickly as is possible in the right amounts & size.
Our machine can make money for you!
2. Zero oil canning – due to the striated rollers used in our machine your panels are strengthened to the point that oil canning is eliminated.
3. Energy Star materials used. The Kynar 500, Hynar 5000 coatings, a paint finish which reflects 24% to 61% of the radiant heat, depending on color chosen = lower energy costs.
4. Accessories delivered with your job
– we make them for you in matching or contrasting colors.
Another tool that can make you money – a computerized bending machine.
5. No shortages!
However, if a shortfall were to happen Kay Supply will have your shortfalls available within 48 hours.
6. 4 Profiles to choose from and a wide assortment of colors kept in stock.
Residential: 1” standing seam in 12” or 16” SL-100 panels
Commercial: 1 ¾” standing seam in 14” or 18” SL-1750 panels
Available in 24 and 26 gauge and in multiple colors
* 7 Working Days delivery refers to stock colors only.
Exposed Screw Metal Roofing is among the lower cost metal roofs. For additional information please go to our Metal Roof Handbook - http://www.the-metal-roof-handbook.com/exposed-fasteners.html
Metal Shingle looks very much like a high class asphalt shingle roof but with zero maintenance. For more information on this style of roofing please go to our Metal Roof Handbook - http://www.the-metal-roof-handbook.com/metal-roof-shingles.html
Metal Tiles looks very much like the Mediterranean tile or cement tile roof but is much lighter and requires zero maintenance. For more information on this style of roofing please go to our Metal Roof Handbook - http://www.the-metal-roof-handbook.com/metal-roof-shingles.html